SFC proposes a set of technical public training given by our highly qualified experts in their fields and dedicated to all public training requests.
Anticipating and mastering technological, regulation and environmental challenges, the competitiveness of your activity, being aware of normative changes, developing professional skills, these are SFC’s educational projects.
This is why SFC is committed, through its technology transfer mission and its expertise with high technological added value, to offer the skills of its training team to enable its customers to acquire new knowledge and essential skills in the following industries:
- Tableware and food contact with all materials,
- Ceramic tile and bathroom industry,
- Environment in the ceramic industry.
While waiting to meet during the various courses offered, discover now SFC’s training offer:
Please note that all our trainings are given in French.
Please contact us to obtain the information related to our internships (content, program, cost).
- Ceramics in tableware – March 9th 2023
- Ceramic tiles: Initiation, regulation & pathologies – Octobre 13th 2022
- Environmental management for ceramic activities (On request, contact us for more information)
- Knowledge of sanitary products: WC bowls, Washbasins & Sinks, Receivers & Bathtubs, Sinks – Octobre 20th 2022
- Materials in contact with foodstuffs: What are the regulatory requirements in force in France and in Europe? The latest developments (On request, contact us for more information)
- Ceramic Technologies – For potters (On request, contact us for more information)
The training team is made of experts, all practitioners and specialists in their field of activity:
Sarra Atig : Technical manager – Tablewars & Cookings
Sophie Auclerc: Head of the LC2M Department, Laboratory for Chemical, Microstructural, Physical and Food Contact Characterizations
Audrey Deville : Technical Manager – Ceramic products and flexible and laminate floorings
Alexandre Duval: Technical Manager – Sanitary products
Alexandre Filhol: Ceramic Project Manager in the R&D Department
The training rooms, located 6-8 rue de la Réunion on the ZI of Courtaboeuf (France), are easily accessible by public transport.
SFC’s added value
Quality and reliability of the services provided.
Independence of the analysis laboratory.
Confidentiality of works.
Cofrac accreditation according to the NF EN ISO 17025 standard (scope available in the quality approach).
90 years of experience in ceramic materials and processes.
Quelle que soit votre besoin en formation, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter, l’équipe formation est à votre disposition pour créer le parcours pédagogique qui répond le mieux à vos attentes.